Google Play Account Recovery
Check out the simple procedure to recover Google Play Account
Google Play Store, as you might know, is a popular digital distribution service developed by Google for Android users. Also, for the users who are not aware, it is an application where the users can easily browse and download various software for their device.
Well, creating a Google Play Store account is a very simple task. All you need is to install the Google Play Store app on your device and sign-in using the Google account. Besides, accessing Google Play services quite simple, but there are a few users who might face issues while accessing Google Play services.
Further, for the users who are unable to access Google Play services can easily opt for Google play account recovery and use Google Play services without any interruptions. And for those who have no clue about the recovery process, here are the steps that one can follow.
Recovering Google Play Store account
- Visit the Google recovery page and enter the username of your Google Play Store account.
- Further, select the recovery option and proceed with the Google Play recovery process.
- After that, the user will be offered the code for account verification.
- Then, the user is required to verify the account and create a new password for their Google Play account.
- Once the new password has been created, the user can try signing-in the Google Play Store account and check if the issue is resolved or not.
Hence, with the completion of this process, the user can easily regain access to their Google Play Store account.
Google Play App Install
Besides, many users have queries regarding the download and installation process of the Google Play Store application. So, to help out the users, here are the simple steps that one can follow to easily download and install Google Play Store application on their device.
Downloading and installing the Google Play Store application
- For downloading the Google Play Store application, the user is required to launch the browser.
- After that, the user needs to search for the Google Play Store APK online and download it.
Once the download is completed, the user can follow the instructions to proceed with the Google Play Store app install. Here, are the steps for installing the Google Play Store application:
- First, the user is required to navigate to the Download section present in the browser.
- After that, the user is required to extract the APK file and click on the Package installer option.
- Further, the user is required to make changes in the permission settings and easily install the application on their device.
With the completion of this process, the user can easily sign in to their Google Play account. In case, if the user still has queries, they can feel free to contact support for assistance.