Zoho Technical Support
Zoho Corporation is a software company that harnesses the concept of software as a service from the cloud-based architecture to provide its services to other software companies. It allows other information technology companies to use their services more efficiently and allows them to use soft wares to the maximum utilization. It also creates business management software’s to help other giants. From the time it came into being in 1996, Zoho has become a big software company with its offices being located in major cities around the world. For instance, Zoho has its base camp in California as well as the small office in India and China. It also has partnered with other tech companies in Singapore and Japan.
How to Set up Zoho Account in Outlook
Zoho has its own email service which it uses to communicate with its clients as well as its employees. If you have a Zoho account, you can very easily integrate it with your outlook account. In order to do so, you can follow the steps below:
- Sign into your Zoho Mail account and go to settings
- Go to Mail Accounts and then navigate to IMAP Access and click on Enable IMAP Access
- Now open the Outlook suite on your system
- Select the File option and then click on Add Account.
- In Manual setup, option-click on Choose services and then select POP or IMAP
- Here add the following information to the Add Account page
- a) Your name: What you want to be displayed
- b) Email address: The email address of your Zoho account
- c) zoho.com in IMAP incoming server
- d) zoho.com in Outgoing server
- Enter the password for your Zoho email id and let outlook authenticate you.
- Once your authentication is done, enter the port numbers as 993 for IMAP and 465 for SMTP
Now your Zoho will be configured to be used with Outlook. You can test it out by sending an email from your Zoho email id and it will be shown in outlook as well.
Common issues with Zoho email
Here some common issues in Zoho, so the user can easily see & contact the experts.
- You might not get a connection with outlook. For this check the IMAP settings
- Your Zoho password might have expired. For this, contact your customer care
- Zoho Not working
- The problem with receiving & sending emails.
- Zoho server problem
Zoho Technical Support Phone Number
You can feel free to contact Zoho customer service and Zoho Technical Support Phone Number in case of any issues you face while using Zoho with outlook. Zoho customer support is dedicated to solving your queries in an efficient and time-bound member.