Runbox Technical Support
Runbox Solutions is a stock-based company that offers e-mailing services along with web hosting all over the world. The company was founded in March 2011 having its headquarters in Oslo the same place where in 2000 Runbox services were launched. Runbox Solutions is a mainstream employee-owned company that is partially owned by Copyleft Solutions AS.
As I mentioned above, Runbox provides email services that we all know is based on internet and may occur errors at times. In such cases, users should call on Runbox technical support phone number to rectify the situation.
Common Problems in Runbox Email
There are users that have come up with a few complaints and their statements are as follows,
- I am having trouble signing up; I get an error saying that my IP is blocked due to previous abuse…?
- I can’t connect to the Runbox servers. What’s wrong?
- Do I get logged out of my account every time I click on something, why?
- My mail won’t send, it tells me the address is invalid?
- My new account doesn’t receive any mail sent to it…?
- When I reply to a message, it doesn’t display (quote) the original message?
- Why do some of my messages have a “winmail.dat” file attached in addition to or instead of the normal attachment(s)?
- Why doesn’t my name show on my outgoing mail?
- Why is the font so small in my browser? Can I change the size?
- Why won’t Runbox let me send mail to my email client?
How to set up Runbox Email on iPhone
For any kind of query and help, Runbox technical support staff always welcomes you. Using Runbox through a web browser on the computer is quite a time taking as you cannot carry your home computer out there, where you are going. Or you’d need to wait till you reach home to use it on PC. But you can also use it on your iPhone that would be so much easier as you can use it through your phone anytime anywhere, all you need is an internet. Following are the instructions to set up Runbox email on iPhone.
- Go to “Settings” and tap on it.
- Now tap on the option “Mail, Contacts, and Calendars”.
- Tap on “Add Account”.
- Tap on “Other”.
- Tap on “Add Mail Account”.
“New Account screen” will appear.
- Enter the Basic information of your account. (Your name, email address, password etc.)
- Tap on “Next“
- Enter “Incoming Mail Server” and “Outgoing Mail Server” details.
- Keep IMAP as the default account type.
- Type “mail.runbox.com” in both incoming and outgoing mail servers.
- Tap on “Next” and Tap on “Save”.
Runbox Technical Support Phone Number
Your account is set on your iPhone now. In case you get any obstacle performing this above-mentioned operation, you can dial Runbox technical support phone number as the skilled and experienced members of the support staff are sitting there to listen to you carefully, to understand your query or concern and help you with the best possible solution available for you.